Friday, October 14, 2011

Same Time, Same Station, Same Blogosphere.

Hey all, I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the second episode of  "Neighbor Kary May's Radio Hour" held every "Act Like You're Not A Drunk" Saturday.  This is our chance to get together and exchange household tips and chat about everything except booze.  Tomorrow's topic will be "Mysterious Stains From The Laundromat" and "Now That You Can Remember What You Watched The Night Before, What Are You Watching On TV?"  eelaine said she'd bring the Pineapple Upside Down Cake and I'll be serving my Peach Lime Mint Tea.  See you there. Well, I won't see you but you know what I mean.

P.S. eelaine, if you want you can email your recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Cake to me at karymayhickey@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment