Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yesterday....

Report on yesterday. I did go to the soccer game, but first I had to pick up Babs (Barbara) and first we had to meet up with the gang (Sophia, Rhonda, John and Nancy) at Camote's Popular (local bar)  Then we all drove over to ChuburNA (that's how they pronounce it). The cap'n drove over and high centered our PT cruiser on a railroad tie on the soccer field and blamed  Babs and I for not spotting it. and he was pissy the rest of the night. It took 5 Mexicans and a 6 pack of cervazas to lift us off.We all left at half time and we dropped Babs off  and had a few rum and cokes and I danced the two-step with Jack on Bab and Jack's roof top to George Jones.  I have no idea how I ended up in my bed this morning but it sounds like I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment