Thursday, July 7, 2016

Buddha Belly


I was out watering the flowers this morning and caught my reflection in the front door. Ok, the belly was covered but that's about the only difference.

But you know what?

I don't care.

The kids and grandkids are coming this weekend and I'm making home-made bread,  and chocolate chip cookies and macaroni and cheese...and they don't care if grandma has a Buddha Belly.

Beats the hell out of Grandma having a beer belly and being hungover or drunk all weekend.

Hey you up there, have I told you "Thank You!" today?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I need to be reminded to be greatful, even for my imperfect body and for my relationships with my family. I am thankful that I am not drunk right now, but feels too early to say I have any "sobriety" at only 9 days. Keep writing--I always enjoy what you say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great memories will be made this weekend! Thank you for the reminder to be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a bowl of ice cream, chips and a donut for breakfast!
    Yikes!
    But I don't care!
    My hubs and I are happy!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete